Friday 7 August 2015

Make Your Rakhi Shopping Easier with the Help of Rakhi.primogiftsindia.com

My sister and I have been living in different cities for quite some time now, 5 years to be precise. She works as a copywriter in Bangalore whereas I have my business in Shimla. We talk occasionally over the telephone and sometimes through various instant messaging services. However, the distance that has built up between us is pretty apparent. Obviously, it would be wrong for me to expect our bond to be as strong as it was during our childhood. She has her own life now, and I have mine. But quite regularly I take myself back to the times when everything was so bright and rosy; our childhood.



Thanks to our wonderful parents, my sister and I very quickly learned about the importance of respect, sharing and love and more often than not used to help each other regarding various things. Unlike various other siblings I’ve seen engaging in what is known as ‘sibling rivalry’, we never had anything of that sort and shared a very good relationship.

Rakshabandhan used to be a highlight for us every year. Our parents used to get everything prepared in advance for a day to be cherished and remembered. The tying of the rakhi or the sacred thread would be done in the morning, after which we would exchange gifts with each other. A lot of fun, frolic and festivity would follow throughout the rest of the day.



Our respective ambitions has carried us to different places, and celebrating Rakshabandhan like we used to have become absolutely impossible. We have mostly got in touch with each other on Rakshabandhan over the last few years on the telephone and have always spoken about getting together on the day of the festival sometime in the future. But till date, it has never materialized.

On the last Rakshabandhan though, I got a neat surprise from my sister. A little after 10 in the morning, my doorbell rang, and on opening the door, I found a package at my doorstep. I found chocolates, a wallet, and a rakhi. I knew for certain that my sister sent me the gifts. That’s what I knew for sure after I spoke to her and expressed my delight at the gifts. She mentioned rakhi primogiftsindia when I asked her how she managed to send me the gifts.



I decided to buy Rakhi gifts for sister as a token of my appreciation for my dear sister. rakhi.primogiftsindia.com/ provided me with the best platform to buy return gifts for sister. The amazing collection of gifts is nothing short of outstanding and consists of several options, which makes buying Rakhi gifts for sister a pretty confusing job. I finally went ahead and chose a box of delicious chocolates along with a perfume, as my sister has always had a fascination of collecting perfumes.

rakhi.primogiftsindia.com/ has seriously left an imprint in my mind, and I am sure that this is the website I will be visiting in the future if I have to buy return gifts for sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment